COVID-19 Health & Safety
COVID-19, commonly known as the coronavirus, is a worldwide pandemic affecting all of us. At All Bright Dental, our number one concern is the health and safety of our patients, colleagues, and families.
The virus is spread through contact with another person infected with the virus and COVID-19 can live on surfaces for an extended amount of time. Symptoms usually appear within 2 -14 days after contracting the virus. Symptoms can include: fever, difficulty breathing, and a dry cough.
At All Bright Dental we adhere to strict disease prevention and infection control measures and with the emergence of COVID-19 we have added additional prevention protocols to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Strict patient screening, postponing seeing patients who:
- Returned from traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days.
- Came into contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 person.
- Experiencing flu or cold like symptoms.
- Living with a quarantined or self-isolated person.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars and to text/call to check-in. We will alert you when we are ready to see you.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask while inside the office and not being worked on.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken upon entering.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with mouthwash prior to being worked on.
Strict staff protocols:
Our staff is already adheres to the strictest guidelines put forth by the American Dental Association and the Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners.
- Regularly decontaminating surfaces after each patient, use of personal protective attire and barrier wrapping contact surfaces.
- Regular hand sanitizing techniques ensuring no cross-contaminating.
- Employ the use of surgical gowns, face shields, hats, and face masks.
Team members must stay at home if they:
- Exhibit flu like symptoms.
- Have come into contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 positive person.
We have asked our team to practice social distancing and avoid socializing in large groups.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone. With that in mind, we ask that if you are experiences any symptoms of COVID-19, call our office before coming in so arrange an appointment for a later date. We also ask that before coming into our office, our patients wash their hands (for 20 seconds) or use hand sanitizer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any special requests or concerns.